Children of the eighties

I was recently lucky enough to have a childhood friend from Australia come and visit me in Paris. We have known each other from the tender age of 4, so it is safe to say she is one of my oldest friends.

It was great to spend time with her and reminisce about the good old days while showing her my new life in Paris

On her last day in town, with Camera in tow, I decided to take some photos to commemorate her visit and following are some of my favourites.

Enjoy!

P.S If you happen to be in Paris and want a free photo shoot, head to my 'About me' page and make sure you get in touch!











     

    

   
                                                                                                       



Comments

  1. Thanks Emma, they are beautiful photos. I'm glad you and Emily had such a great time together. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment